Thursday, March 5, 2009

SOLDIER FROM 173RD AIRBORNE GIVES A TOUR OF THEIR LIVING QUARTERS IN AFGHANISTAN (MUST SEE VIDEO)


This is a GREAT video. A GI from the 173rd Airborne takes you on a video tour of their "crib" (living quarters) at FOB (Forward Operating Base) in the remote region of Afghanistan.
The GI gives a very funny commentary on their living quarters and the music adds just the right element to the video. DON'T MISS THIS VIDEO.

TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS FOR BEST VIEWING

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/v/rR5Xy4ElBSM&hl=en&fs=1

CLICK ON DIAMOND-SHAPED ARROW TO PLAY VIDEO

2 comments:

jae said...

Bill,
I appreciate your work here, I just can't watch too many of the vids you post as I can't deal with the violence.
That said, This one is a keeper!

Bill Corcoran said...

Hi Jae:

Thanks for your comment. I know how tough it can be to watch some of the videos. I have had others tell me the same thing. As you might expect, I use these videos because the mainstream media has closed the door on coverage of the wars.
I checked out your web page. Good job. Keep it up.
Bill