Thursday, March 5, 2009

10th MOUNTAIN DIVISION PREPARE FOR TALIBAN ATTACK IN AFGHANISTAN (MUST VIEW VIDEO)


Not many people in the United States have any idea what our Armed Forces are going through over in Afghanistan. That is because the mainstream media in the United States no longer covers the war in Afghanistan or the war in Iraq.
This video shows a unit of the 10th Mountain Division at a FOB in Afghanistan preparing their tiny little outpost against what they know will be an attack by the Taliban.

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/v/oRS-ctd6wxM&hl=en&fs=1

CLICK ON DIAMOND-SHAPED ARROW TO PLAY VIDEO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear sir
I came across this while searching for information on Alpha Co 2-87. My son is in this company> We miss him very much and are so proud of all of the guys. I will be on the watch for more news. thank you

Bill Corcoran said...

Dear Anonymous:

Thanks for writing about my blog and your son's Alpha Co 2-87. I will be searching for more videos about his unit, but in the meantime thank him for me for his service to our country.
I will keep him and you in my prayers.

Bill/cork