Sunday, April 7, 2013

MEMO TO HLN REGARDING COVERAGE OF JODI ARIAS MURDER TRIAL


The following memo was sent to HLN regarding the biased way they are covering the Jodi Arias murder trial:

The way HLN is covering the Jodi Arias murder trial is sickening.  I was a reporter and columnist in Chicago for 40 years and I would have been fired if I covered a trial in such a pro-prosecution biased way as HLN is doing.  Don't think for a minute there are not thousands of people who don't feel the same way as I do.  Facebook and Twitter are filled with comments from people who feel HLN has lost all journalisic credibility when it comes to covering the Jodi Arias murder trial.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My opinion is that HLN is doing all they can to try and reach out to the jury, and tell them what they should believe. I think this dates back to the O.J. Simpson trial, as well as the Casey Anthony trial. HLN was not nearly as biased then as they are now. I think it is their goal to be part of the verdict. I find it equally despicable how they are monopolizing the coverage, using this bullshit "pause/play" button. All the while, cutting to a commercial typically at a crucial point in the questioning. I have made a vow to NEVER watch HLN again after this trial.
Clay
Henderson, NV

Bill Corcoran said...

Hi Clay,

Thanks so much for your comment. I agree with everything you have written. I refuse to watch HLN. They are so biased it is sickening. As a suggestion, I would go to this link and watch the trial "streaming live" and avoid all the interruptions and pro prosecution remarks by those jerks on HLN: http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/03/watch-the-jodi-arias-trial-live-here-updates-4/comment-page-69/

Is it worth it? said...

How much does intregrity cost? HLN must be easily bought or incredibly insecure. Will not be watching or buying Time Warner or Turner Broadcasting.

Bill Corcoran said...

The on-air people at HLN are salivating at the thought Jodi Arias will be put to death. I will never ever watch HLN again.

Anonymous said...

Why r u waiting until after the trial?

Bill Corcoran said...

I only watch HLN to see how much lower they can go in covering this trial. I only watch for a few minutes because it sickens me to watch them lie.