Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"WAR"---SEBASTIAN JUNGER'S NEW BOOK


Next month Sebastian Junger's new book, "WAR," will be released and it is bound to be a best-seller.

Junger was embedded with the 173rd Airborne in the dangerous Korengal Valley of Afghanistan and in his new book he talks about what he saw and how our troops are handling themselves in the God-forsaken country of Afghanistan.

Publisher's weekly reviews Junger's book here and I would strongly suggest you read the review as a way of finding out what really is happening in Afghanistan.

Here is the link to the review:

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/456752-War_of_Emotion.php

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bill where are you.......? I am really worried........! did I say something wrong.....?

Bill Corcoran said...

Hi Judy: Don't worry your pretty little head. I just had to get away from FB for a variety of reasons. I want to spend more time on my blog and because the war in Afghanistan should be heating up I want to devote my energies to digging up videos for the blog. You can always write me at corkcol@aol.com
Luv,
Bill