Saturday, January 30, 2010

VETERAN HECTOR BARAJAS' SAD STORY


Please read this story about how one veteran, HECTOR BARAJAS, is being treated by our government. It will make your blood boil.
Bill Corcoran, editor, CORKSPHERE

Subject: Hector Barajas

Dear Friends and Family,
As some of you may know I was detained by the Department of Homeland Security, and faced alot of time , for re entry in the US ,

All I want is to be with my family and the country I love and served for , but once again I was deported, The good this is I have not been in trouble it was a minor traffic accident, Due to Gods Grace I was released but with a stern warning of re entry with federal time.

Untill the laws change for veterans I am going to stay in Mexico and try and fix things from here, My Girlfriend and Daughter have been effected , financially and emotionally, I have sold my truck and selling some of my belongings to try and help out my family, I am trying to situate myself here in Mexico and in need of some financial help to not burden my Gf, I am getting help fro my immediate family any help would be great...

My parents are coming to Tijuana next week and my gf in a few weeks after she gets her passport...If you are intrested in helping me please forward any money orders to my mothers adress or my GF adress, under 626 422 0784 Karina Perez 15902 workman , La Puente Ca 91744 or my mothesr adress 310 638 1924 Margarita Barajas 814 N Tajauta Compton Ca 90220 you can email me or call me at 559 479 5921 I am selling a C 10 1972 Chevy Long Bed for $800 , and all my weight equipment pull up bar and dip machine, weight bench with over 300 in weights, with bars, a punching bag, boxing equipment, all for $200 and a small generator for $75, if anyone is intrested or knows anyone that needs those things...it´s really hard to ask for help...

I cant find the right words to say..do not feel obligated , the economy is tough .. what ever God puts in your heart..

Thank and God Bless you all.

No comments: