Sunday, March 1, 2009

ONE LAST RIDE WITH 2/503 173RD AIRBORNE COMBAT VIDEO FROM AGHANISTAN (VIDEO FROM MONTANANUTZ)

This video was brought to my attention by the father of Sgt. David Poole who was assigned to the 173rd Airborne unit shown in this video. The video is fantastic and the music adds to the video production. There is plenty of action in this video and shows you what it is to fight in the inhospitable terrain of Afghanistan.

TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/v/UjI7Dnrv6gc&hl=en&fs=1

CLICK ON DIAMOND-SHAPED ARROW TO PLAY VIDEO FREE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For David's Dad: What can any American say? We are not in your shoes, or I should say, I'm not. I do not have a son over there. It has to be difficult. I will say a prayer for his safe return. Although the media has not covered any of this, there are many people out there that are very concerned for our troops and our involvement. Thanks for sharing.
Jeanne

Bill Corcoran said...

Jeanne: Thanks for the comment and that was very nice of you to write that note to David's grandfather. That was my mistake. I thought David was his son. I've GOT TO get new glasses.

Bill