Tuesday, November 11, 2008

VICTIMS OF THE IRAQ WAR. WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC MUSIC VIDEO

Maybe because it is Veteran's Day, or maybe it is because I served my country in the United States Army, but nothing sickens me more than the way the mainstream press has turned their back on thousands of men and women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This video is brutal. It shows young children with their bodies broken and GIs being treated in a field combat hospitals. This video is NOT for those with a weak stomach.

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/v/oA6-L1yrIfc&hl=en&fs=1

CLICK ON ARROW TO ACTIVATE VIDEO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless our troops and damn the ones who made it necessary for all this pain and suffering. At first, I was hesitant to watch something that warned it would be graphic. Then I rethought it and asked myself if these people could fight a war in a foreign country for THIS country, I MUST watch it. It breaks my heart to see so much unnecessary pain and suffering on all sides. People need to see this kind of thing to understand just what war looks like. The world MUST learn how to get along with each other and prevent this violence. My love goes out to all troops! ANTGNE

Bill Corcoran said...

Antgne: Thanks so much for posting a comment. I know these videos can be brutal to watch, but so few people know what is going on over there it sickens me. Thanks for taking the time to watch the video and for writing.

Bill