Friday, September 12, 2008

VIDEO: JOHN McCAIN'S WANDERING EYES---McCAIN LEAVES NO DOUBT HE IS A BUTT MAN

This video explains why so little vetting of Sarah Palin was done. All John McCain had to know about Sarah is she has a great butt. In this video, McCain can't take his eyes off Sarah Palin's butt.

Check out Cindy McCain standing behind her husband. If looks could kill.....

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/v/1RN5xbWtNSU&hl=en&fs=1

CLICK ON DIAMOND-SHAPED ARROW IN CENTER OF PICTURE TO ACTIVATE VIDEO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Cork, I've gotta agree w/him there, but that doesn't make her good for the country. I wonder what Sir Mix-a-lot would say?

Bill Corcoran said...

Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous said...

I don't know; looked to me more like he was looking at her chest. One thing I would point out is just look at how she is stealing the show...she's almost unaware of her running mate. I think she's drunk with ambition, she definitely wasn't behaving like a running mate. As to Cindy, too bad she didn't see him spinning his wedding band...ANTGNE

Bill Corcoran said...

ANTGNE: Good observation. I missed him spinning his wedding band. Wonder what Bill O'Reilly's body language expert would have to say about that. LOL. Bill