Monday, September 8, 2008

"COMMUNITY ORGANIZER"---WINK, WINK: REMEMBER OBAMA IS A BLACK MAN

The GOP and the McCain/Palin campaign has seized on something I knew was eventually going to come out and that is simply to keep reminding the American people that Barack Obama is an African-American.

Notice how many times McCain and Palin talk about Obama as a "community organizer."

That is Republican double-speak, or code words for ginning up the anti-African American vote and you would have to be living under a rock not to see it.

The GOP and the McCain/Palin campaign use "community organizer," which Barack Obama was in Chicago, as just another sneaky way to inject racism into the race for POTUS.

McCain and Palin are under the wing of Republican dirty trickster pro Karl Rove's minions who will use every racial slur they can come up to further divide the United States along racial lines.

Someone once wisely observed: "Politics ain't beanbag."

The GOP and McCain/Palin aren't using a "beanbag" but a sledge hammer to drive home the point every chance they get that Barack Obama is an African-American.

You can expect the veiled "racial slurs" to increase as each day and week goes by until November 4.

GOD HELP THE UNITED STATES WHEN KARL ROVE'S PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE OF THE McCAIN/PALIN CAMPAIGN.

This campaign is going to set race relations back before the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s and in the end could spell the end of the United States of America.

Commentary by BILL CORCORAN, editor of CORKSPHERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God, Mr. Corcoran, I wish I had seen your blog before. Your words make perfect sense. Can I quote you on myspace's Obama 08?

Thank you sooo much.

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Yeah Cork--we're as a country drifting up shit creek and we'll be without a paddle, a boat, or a life preserver!

Bill Corcoran said...

Thanks for your comments and I would be honored if you would use my blog on my space's Obama '08. Let me know what happens at corkcol@aol.com

Sandy Gholston said...

Bill, very well said. That is exactly what I've been talking about in my blog (http://sandygholston.blogspot.com/). People need to break down the code to see what is really going on when people talk about community organizer in such a negative fashion.

Bill Corcoran said...

Thanks Sandy. I know you and I feel the same way.

Bill